Planning your wedding is exciting and fun, however the process can also become stressful. The number way not to have stress, is to hire a professional and experienced wedding producer. Christina always explains to her clients not to stress, because CCE has it all covered. If the CCE team doesn’t look stressed, then you as the client should be stressed.
To ensure that you don’t stress too much, and that you are actually taking time to enjoy the planning process, CCE has a few tips and ways to deal with pre-wedding stress for you!
- Sometimes simply stepping away from the chaos of planning can be a good thing. Set a certain amount of time you will work on the wedding. When the time is up, leave it for the day!
- Meditation and yoga can reduce stress greatly! There are great apps that you can get right on your phone to help you take short breaks and calm down when things get hectic.
- Go on a date! Take a break from the planning for a night and take time to remind your fiancé and yourself why you are getting married in the first place!
- Exercising can be a great way to burn off some of your stress and release some endorphins. Try taking a fun workout class with your bridesmaids or other close friends!
- Start a journal. Journaling can provide you with a private place to write your stress out as well as record the happy times you experience while planning the wedding. Your journal could even turn into something you look back on one day!
- Take a dance lesson to prepare for the wedding! Although this activity still involves the wedding, it’s a fun way to make sure your dance moves are up to par for a the big day!
- Treat yourself to a massage or reflexology. This will release the toxins from your body.
By using some of the above de-stressing activities, you are sure to be able to enjoy the whole process of planning your wedding so much more! So, remember to take step back and take a deep breath.